- Almonds -Almond pricing remains extremely firm at present – and still driven by two key factors – Demand and Drought.
- Sultanas – Turkish sultanas are extremely firm presently and following the earlier frosts in April.
- Walnuts – Walnut prices are firming and given the timing in the season, we would expect little respite to this trend before end of 2015.
- Pumpkin – With new crop realistically unavailable in Europe before end 2015, we would expect prices to remain firm for the rest of this year.
- Cashews – Cashew nut pricing has continued to firm since our last report.
Mark Setterfield –June 2015