As a responsible, experienced and recognised trading company, we observe the following environmental standards
- All fuels used for transportation are kept to a minimum. We achieve this by considering all shipments individually and using the most environmental solution possible. We transport material in the most environmentally friendly formats (i.e. juices will be imported as concentrate).
- Water usage is kept to a minimum and is monitored against waste.
- None of our processes pollute or damage the environment or local surroundings in any way.
- All waste is kept to a minimum and working methods promote this. We promote recycling and segregate waste wherever possible.
- We ensure all chemicals are used as sparingly as possible and in a responsible and controlled manner and any to be disposed of are done so responsibly.
- All adequate steps are taken to avoid contamination of the local area including air, noise and odour pollution.
- All our suppliers and co-packers are encouraged to be environmentally aware and to consider such issues as mentioned above.
Sign up for our market report
(we promise not to spam you)
With longstanding experience in the sector we provide both advice and suggestions for product usage across a wide range of culinary and snacking needs find out more
WHOLESALE / FOOD SERVICE
We have developed and continue to refine a core range of dried fruit, nuts and seeds products to look after the needs of nationwide caterers and foodservice operators. find out more
BULK / INDUSTRIAL
Our expertise and specialist knowledge of the ingredients sector are second to none. We offer consultancy and a collaborative approach for our customers. find out more